Valentines Day Warning
Dear Citizens of the Toad Kingdom, I must give you special warning as we enter the Month of Love – February.
This is the month where this Toad finds an abundance of Hosts, and the hopelessly lovelorn fall prey to infestation.
Beware Valentines - February Toad Of The Month!
- Common Name: Romantic Intruder
- Species Description: Apparent wounded soul with a poetic croak, Debonairus is sultry and emotional. He lures potential hosts with promises yet unfulfilled – committing to monogamy when initially entranced - but ultimately elusive to deep or true connection.
- Mating Calls: Truly, Mon Cherie, how misunderstood I feel. My sensitivity is so often mistaken for romantic manipulation. All I want is to be loved, and to feel the exhilaration of loving you deeply, wholely, completely. You’ve taken my heart captive – be gentle.
- Habitat and Distribution: Drawn to athletic fields and hockey rinks, the most dashing species is found nearby the preferred host Soccer Mom environment …
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Commonly mistaken for a smoother frog rather than true toad, his warts cover his tongue rather than his outer flesh. The slicker touch of his skin acts as a natural aphrodisiac. Robust croaks – seeming to originate in the lower belly – actually flow naturally and without second thought.
- Symptoms of Infestation: Lulled into a hypnotic state, victims of the Romantic Intruder fall curse to the lapping from a rolling tongue that carries a strain of warts for which no cure has been found. Immediate isolation is required when symptoms are recognized, and the victim suffers chronically when infected. Unlike the poison from Freeloader Toad that leaves a bitter anger, when the host is rescued from Debonairus, she is left with remniscent thoughts of what might have been – the effects of the poison so powerful that as a victim, one truly never admits to being infested.
Friends, I beg you … Heed my warning, and please feel free to share your own experiences with this foul little critter. We, the Citizens of the Toad Kingdom need this knowledge! (Share with your Twitter Firends too … Help them out!)
Get your Free Copy of my book – Click Below
P.S. I’m hoping for a wedding invite from the yet unmarried. I’ll keep you informed!